Ukranian Model Alina Kravchenko

Monday, October 4, 2010

Alina Kravchenko is a Ukrainian Model/Student who is apparently very into her academic career.   At least that’s what I’ve heard.  And the reason however is so that she will become financially more stable.   Hmm.  Doesn’t modeling pay the bills?  Strike that.  Doesn’t nude modeling pay the bills?  I really thought that it did.

Alina also used to be a tomboy when she was little.  Isn’t that awesome?  And apparently she’s also shy.  Isn’t that also awesome.  I have no idea where I’m going with this so I guess I better take you to the gallery.

More of Alina after the jump…

Alina_Kravchenko_1

Alina_Kravchenko_2

Alina_Kravchenko_3

Alina_Kravchenko_4

Alina_Kravchenko_5

Alina_Kravchenko_6

Alina_Kravchenko_7

Alina_Kravchenko_8

Alina_Kravchenko_9
Bookmark and Share
uncoached

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho