Mindi Smith Has Got My Attention

Saturday, October 16, 2010
Mindi_Smith_4

Here’s a little something from Mindi’s profile.   I am a model, host, actor, and an IFBB Figure Professional. I’ve been involved in the fitness industry for over 10 years and am certified in personal training and nutrition. I am open to all types of work and would love to hear from you.

In other words this chick can beat the ever loving shit out of me.  Man there’s something really sexy about that.  I would love a few minutes with Mindi so she could teach me a few lessons.  Whee!

More of Mindi after the jump…

Mindi_Smith_1

Mindi_Smith_2

Mindi_Smith_3

Mindi_Smith_4

Mindi_Smith_5

Mindi_Smith_6

Mindi_Smith_7

Mindi_Smith_8

Mindi_Smith_9

Mindi_Smith_10
Bookmark and Share
uncoached.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho