Andressa Soares is Very Bootiful

Friday, October 22, 2010
Uncoached
For the record I am by no means saying that Andressa Soares is this incredibly beautiful, hot woman that I’d marry at the drop of a dime.  But do you guys remember how I said that us men get into certain moods at times?  Like sometimes you’re into thin?  Sometimes you’re into 5 guys on one girl?

Well, I gotta say I’ve never seen a woman who makes an entire living off of her ass like Andressa Soares does.  It’s really a mind bender.  Sure she’s appeared in Playboy but I’m telling you guys, it’s ridiculous.

Nine out of ten pictures are of her doing some sort of booty thing.  And if I had two hours to kill?  I’d like that two hours to be plentiful with Soares tush.

More back end after the jump

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached
Bookmark and Share
uncoached




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho