I Sure Missed Natalie Noelle

Saturday, October 16, 2010

I don’t think much has changed since the last time I posted Natalie Noelle.  She’s still super hot.  She’s still a fitness model.  And she’s still a big part of all the dreams I have during the day.  You know, the kinds of dreams that will never, ever come true.  It’s a damned shame.

But if I could have one dream at the moment, it would be to take the form of the hands of that lucky lady in the photo above.  Other than that?  I got nothing for you people.

More of Natalie after the jump….


Natalie_Noelle_1

Natalie_Noelle_2

Natalie_Noelle_3

Natalie_Noelle_4

Natalie_Noelle_5

Natalie_Noelle_6

Natalie_Noelle_7

Natalie_Noelle_8

Natalie_Noelle_9

Natalie_Noelle_10


Bookmark and Share

uncoached

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho