Lea Vigilione is Why I Love New York Italians

Friday, October 8, 2010
Lea Viglione

My name is Lea.Thanks f0r checkin 0ut my page! I am excited t0 meet and c0llab0rate with gifted people who can can bring enthusiasm, inspiration, m0tivation, and a pinch of creativity t0 passionatley make true w0rks 0f art . I kn0w that 0ur time here is limited and I am truly in it as it is a passi0n 0f mine!!!

Look familiar?  Why it’s a Myspace Toolbox!  But a female of course.  Lea has to have a Myspace Page.  Why yes, she does.  Unfortunately it’s private but 100 bucks says it’s filled with club pictures and Lea flaunting her stuff to the camera while inebriated.

This is the perfect girl to spend 24 hours with.

More of Lea after the jump.

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached


Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached
Bookmark and Share
uncoached.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho