She’s Uncoachable: Israeli Beauty Tal Berkovich

Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Well here’s a little to know about Tal Berkovich.  She appeared in this month’s FHM Spain and rumor has it she appeared in some foreign Playboy  at some point.  The thought of her naked is something I’m gonna need a minute on here.  Unfortunately I have not seen evidence of this nakedness but I digress.

Tal is hot enough clothed so I’m not sweating it.  Apparently she’s from Israel and if there’s any time I have to go to temple she’d be the girl I’d want to go there with.

More of Tal after the jump.

Tal_Berkovich_2

Tal_Berkovich_3

Tal_Berkovich_4

Tal_Berkovich_5

Tal_Berkovich_6

Tal_Berkovich_7

Tal_Berkovich_8

Tal_Berkovich_9
Bookmark and Share
uncoached











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho