The Hooters Swim Pageant in Ft. Lauderdale was Ridiculous

Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Hooters Pageant

Recently, Hooters girls competed in the 2009 Hooters Swimsuit Pageant at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts in downtown Fort Lauderdale.  More than 130 women from across the world competed in the annual contest.

So this essentially gave all the men in the audience yet another reason to leave their significant others.  While it may have lead some men to stray it simply baffled me.  Why?  Oh I don’t know.  Where are all these incredibly hot women in my neighborhood?

Why is that I can go online and find 1000 hot chicks in five seconds and yet I don’t see many in person?  Is there a conspiracy I don’t know about?

Oh yeah, on a side note. 75% of these girls are hotter than any famous actress.  Just thought I’d point that out.

Hooters contest after the jump

Hooters Pageant

Hooters Pageant

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached

Uncoached
Bookmark and Share
uncoached







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho