Sexy Saturday: Fibi Love Might be the Hottest Haitian on the Planet

Monday, September 27, 2010
To all you folks out there who whine that I don’t post more African American ladies up here, well check out Fibi Love.  Believe me I have zero problems posting any race, color, or bust size as long as the girl is worthy of being up here.  And believe you me Fibi is most certainly worthy of this post and many others.

Fibi is 24 years old and was born in Port Aux Prince.  Currently she’s residing in South Florida where I’m sure she’s doing a fine job of walking around and looking ridiculously hot.

Speaking of ridiculously hot, more of Fibi after the jump

Fibi_Love_1

Fibi_Love_2

Fibi_Love_3

Fibi_Love_4

Fibi_Love_5

Fibi_Love_6

Fibi_Love_7

Fibi_Love_8

Fibi_Love_9
Bookmark and Share
uncoached





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho