It’s All About Fun with Alexa Delao

Wednesday, September 29, 2010
Alexa_Delao_4
“I’m all about having fun! I’m interested in almost any job, big or small. I am an extremely outgoing girl with lots of creativity up my sleeve”  You know something?  I believe that about you Ms. Alexa Delao.  I really do.  Considering that Alex is only 20 and lives in San Diego why shouldn’t her life be all about fun?

Can’t you just see this girl being the happy go lucky shot girl who you tip way too generously?  Man I love little ladies like this.   She’s 5’5 110 lbs and just seems like a ball of fun.  Yay!

More of Alexa after the jump.


Alexa_Delao_5

Alexa_Delao_1

Alexa_Delao_6

Alexa_Delao_7

Alexa_Delao_2

Alexa_Delao_8

Alexa_Delao_3

Alexa_Delao_9
Bookmark and Share
uncoached



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho