Sexy Saturday: Jamie Bradford was Due for a Repost

Monday, September 27, 2010

Amazingly I haven’t posted Jamie Bradford since 2008.  And at the time I noted how awesome Jamie was for being all natural.   Now in the last 2 years I have no idea if she is in fact still all natural but if so Good God thank you Jamie.  If not it really doesn’t make a difference.

I’m just astounded by how much I love this chick despite her being blond.  No offense Jamie, it’s just that blonds aren’t my thing.  Right dear?  In any event, I’m glad Jamie is still going strong and taking her clothes off when she gets the chance.

More of Jamie after the jump

Jamie_Bradford_1

Jamie_Bradford_2

Jamie_Bradford_3

Jamie_Bradford_4

Jamie_Bradford_5

Jamie_Bradford_6

Jamie_Bradford_7

Jamie_Bradford_8

Jamie_Bradford_9
Bookmark and Share
uncoached

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho