Xtina Noel!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011
xtina_noel - 1
My name is Xtina Noel (its pronounced Christina) I shortened it like Christmas is Xmas smile I am outgoing, willing to try anything once. You only have 1 life – LIVE IT TO THE FULLEST!!
My nationality is Puerto Rican & Italian, I consider it the best of both worlds. Im a Sagittarius so I do not bite my tongue for anyone. You get no where in life if you keep everything inside and not say whats on your mind.
I am extremely independent. I understand that it is only up to ME to make it where I am going and trust me, I will get there. Not conceited, just very determined. I dont want the world handed to me, I work very hard to get what I want.
I am not a hard person to work with. I have a very pleasing personality. Im also a bit goofy so be prepared to laugh smile.

I have been modeling since 2005. I have achieved quite alot and I cannot say thank you enough to everyone that helped me get to where I am today. No matter what I will always keep my head up, regardless of what size or color I am. I take criticism well, there is nothing you cannot tell me that I havent heard before. I live in New York, trust me its worse than Hollywood.








http://allamericandimes.com







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho