Bobbi Billard Latest Gallery

Tuesday, March 15, 2011
I first started modeling at the age of 12. My parents thought that maybe modeling school would improve my self-esteem. When you are teased so much, sometimes you start to believe the insults because part of your self image comes from the feedback you receive from others. I always felt like a total outcast amongst the kids at school, however I loved being in front of the camera and got a lot of experience early on. Success is definitely the best revenge as long as it motivates you to do something positive for yourself. So that's how I got started in this business. I think it is really important to like what you do for a living and I absolutely love modeling. 














modelmayhem.com








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho