Mileena Hayes

Wednesday, March 23, 2011
mileena-hayes-19
Mileena Hayes, the quintessential hardworking model, Mileena Hayes has been intimately involved with the entertainment industry since age 14. I featured my lingerie line in a few fashion shows and after each show I would walk out at the end with all the models. Before I knew it, people started approaching me to model. After a few requests, I decided to give it a try.

mileena-hayes-7

mileena-hayes-6

mileena-hayes-5

mileena-hayes-17

mileena-hayes-11

mileena-hayes-10

mileena-hayes-4

mileena-hayes-8

mileena-hayes-9

mileena-hayes-13

mileena-hayes-12

mileena-hayes-1

mileena-hayes-2

mileena-hayes-13

mileena-hayes-15

mileena-hayes-20
http://hustlebunny.com








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho