Inka Anica

Sunday, March 13, 2011
My name is Inka Anica, I’m a model from Finland. Modeling is my passion!! It took a long time though to accept myself as who i am and realize that even my size can make it to the indrusty!! Now, I’m more than ready to achieve my goals! I’m from a small country but I have big dreams, I hope to move to the States some day and make this a full time job where I can make a living out of. I’m interested in any kind of (classy) modeling; swimsuit, commercials, editorial, magazines, runway. I also dance so music videos would be fun too!!

inka-anica-8

inka-anica-2


inka-anica-1

inka-anica-13

inka-anica-6

inka-anica-7

inka-anica-9

inka-anica-3

inka-anica-10

inka-anica-12
http://hustlebunny.com








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho