Tampa Florida’s Own Stephanie Levine

Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Stephanie_Levine_3
t’s very rare that I’ll have a full sized picture of a female as the lead picture.  What I mean is, I don’t like taking up too much space on the page.  Not only that, I rarely post a female in just clothing.  There’s usually something revealing going on to entice you to look at the pictures.

But not today.  Today, Stephanie Levine graces us with her presence.  And not only is her face fantastic enough to be up here but her body is equally as good.  I didn’t think it was possible with this girl, but it is.

She’s definitely one of my favorites…



Stephanie_Levine_1

Stephanie_Levine_2

Stephanie_Levine_3

Stephanie_Levine_4

Stephanie_Levine_6

Stephanie_Levine_7

Stephanie_Levine_8

Stephanie_Levine_10

Stephanie_Levine_12



uncoached

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho