Miami Bikini Model Trista Geyer

Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Trista_Geyer_4

There’s just something about Trista Geyer.  Could it be the photo up top?  I mean I think that’s really all I need but why not hear it straight from Trista?

My name Is Trista Geyer and I am a model from miami florida but currently living in Los angeles. I am a print,bikini and lingerie model mainly but I am not limited to those categories. I have done many promotions as well as print work. I am just now really putting my all into this industry as now I am making this my career

Well thank God for that Trista.  Now that you’re putting your all into it I assume that means another outbound call to Mr. Hefner.  If not, no worries.  You’re still spectacular and I’ve seen you topless so it’s OK.

More of Trista after the jump


Trista_Geyer_3

Trista_Geyer_1

Trista_Geyer_8

Trista_Geyer_2

Trista_Geyer_6

Trista_Geyer_7
uncoached.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho