The Raleigh Hooters Swimsuit Contest

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

In yet another of what will hopefully be  a weekly feature, the amateur girls that come out of the woodwork for a Hooters swimsuit competition is astounding.   And yet again I’m baffled how these girls always seem to show up at events like these yet I never, ever see them walking around my neighborhood.

Can someone please explain this to me?  In the meantime let us head over to Raleigh, North Carolina where the competition was stiff, very stiff.  You see what I did right there?

Check out the ladies after the jump…..

I don’t see on bad apple in that bunch.  Do you?  Pretty impressive if you ask me.

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_1

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_3

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_4

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_5

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_6

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_7

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_8

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_9

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_10

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_11

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_12

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_13

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_14

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_16

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_17

Hooters_Bikini_Contest_18


Hooters_Bikini_Contest_2
http://www.uncoached.com








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho