Kayla Collins, It’s Time

Saturday, December 11, 2010
Kayla-Collins-8
It’s a person like Kayla Collins that makes you second guess everything in life.  The one thing I’ve been second guessing today is my preference for brunettes over blonds.  I just want you to know Kayla, that despite my preferring brunettes my entire life that you are making it extremely difficult for me to keep this stance.

Did you really have to go and show off your body to Playboy like that?  How in the hell am I supposed to concentrate knowing you are out there?  It’s simply not fair and I just can’t deal with it right now.

Maybe you guys can.  More of Kayla after the jump…

Kayla-Collins-6


Kayla-Collins-1

Kayla-Collins-2

Kayla-Collins-3

Kayla-Collins-4

Kayla-Collins-5

Kayla-Collins-7

Kayla-Collins-9


uncoached.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

cho